Be the face of hope and compassion in your community!
As a sponsor of the Investors Group Walk for Memories, you show your commitment to helping change the way we all live with and challenge dementia. You will:
- Receive exposure to a wide audience in your community.
- Associate your organization with a highly respected charity that provides important services and information to people in your community.
How Your Sponsorship Helps
When you sponsor the Investors Group Walk for Memories, you help change the way we all live with and challenge dementia, as the Alzheimer Society of B.C. continues to:
- Reduce the risk by actively promoting ways to keep the brain healthy.
- Help families faced with living with dementia build the knowledge, skills and confidence to live well with the disease.
- Challenge the stigma associated with dementia.
- Influence public policy to reflect the issues and realities of dementia to better support families impacted by the disease.
- Support research to find effective treatments and a cure.
To see our current sponsors, check your local Walk details
Opportunities are available from $250 to $15,000.
For more information, contact Angie Kok